Designed by a Marine Scout Sniper and OIF Veteran, a rifle rest tailored to the special operations and law enforcement community. The Hog Saddle Shooting Platform is constructed around four basic principles.
- RUGGEDNESS - specifically designed for the military sniper to be impact and corrosion resistant
- PORTABILITY - less than 16 oz
- VERSATILITY - universal to any tripod platform utilizing 1/4-20 or 3/8-16 thread attachments
- AMERICAN MADE - we didn't sell out and go to Asia or India. We kept our business in the USA
A Great Hunting Companion
Effortlessly maintain your rifle’s sights across a field or hillside waiting for that trophy buck. Maximize your ability to make an accurate shot for a responsible one-shot kill. The Hog Saddle is a rigid, steady support with unequaled versatility and portability. A rock solid platform that is flexible enough to attain those tough shots at a moment’s notice.
Our Product Guarantee
Should our product fail due to a defect in materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace it free of charge for the lifetime of the product. Hog Saddle is manufactured and assembled in San Clemente, CA under strict quality control guidelines. Great care has been taken from concept thru design and manufacturing to produce an instrument you can count on. Made in the U.S.A.
"For years we’ve been looking for a solid tripod rest and never found one. We have seen every type of mount there is… We have never seen anything like the Hog Saddle. It keeps the rifle firmly in position and on target. It’s a solid product. I would like every instructor to be outfitted with one."
– SOTG Urban Sniper Instructor, Camp Pendleton, CA
The NEW MOD7 HOG Saddle is finally here!
This is our latest model HOG Saddle with some improvements from the original design.
List of improvements:
- Opens 1/4" wider than original model.
(2 11/16" Open, 1 1/2" Closed)
- Incorporates a retention button screw to prevent unintentional disassembly in the field.
- Weighs less than 16 ounces.
- Added cut-outs to the base of the HOG Saddle. These narrow slots better integrate with tripod heads or QR plates that have anti-rotation video pins.
- CNC machined from a solid block of aluminum
- Black oxide stainless steel bolt and guide rods
- Hard anodized finish (a resilient surface which serves as an excellent base coat for custom camouflage paint)
- 1/4-20 stainless steel mounting threads and 3/8-16 back up threads
- CNC machined torque knob assembly with retention button screw to prevent disassembly in the field (opens 1/4in wider than previous model)
- Stainless steel noise dampening tension spring
- 1/4 inch thick, recessed urethane pads specifically engineered to absorb rifle recoil and reduce muzzle jump
- Anti-rotation slots to accept tripod QD plates that have video pins
- Superior resistance to corrosion
- Weight: Less than 16 oz
ORDERS & QUOTES
Military and Law Enforcement Units can purchase and request quotes through our GSA Government Vendors. Contact us for ordering information.
Hog Saddle ships worldwide. Please contact us with your order details, and we will calculate shipping charges for your location.
** Active Duty Military Service Members receive special discounted pricing. Email for details.